Happy Halloween-eve, everyone! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, but before we get into weekend shenanigans, here's a roundup of my favorite links from the past week, plus some blogger love. Enjoy!
1. There's still time for these pumpkin-carving hacks from Lauren Conrad! (laurenconrad.com)
2. A simple homemade margarita mix recipe from Elsie (abeautifulmess.com)
3. Four simple tips from Jenny for staying healthy at your desk job (breakfastatlillys.com)
4. Helpful. 21 ways to start a "networking" conversation with anyone (levo.com)
5. 15 apps that make freelance life easier (fastcompany.com)
6. Ready, set, plump! The 7 best volumizing beauty products (refinery29.com)
Have a fabulous, spooky (eerie?) HAlloween! Can't wait to recap our weekends on Monday!
Labels: friday, link-roundup