Weekly Link Roundup + Blogger Love


Happy Friday, party people! In case you haven't noticed, I'm a big fan of the vertical-link-roundup-collage photo as of late... I read somewhere that vertically skewed graphics work better on blogs (for Pinterest, I suppose), but I mostly just like the way it looks.

In addition to the usual "link roundup" around these parts, I decided to share some Blogger Love to kick-off Friday on a great note. Highlighting Sarah, Kait and Amanda this week-- so, lots of b-love (blogger love?) to you ladies!

And so, here are a few of the links that I found useful and/or intriguing over the past week. Hope you like!

1. Put quite a few of these on my to-buy list...a girl can dream! 15 pieces you need in a work wardrobe (purewow.com)

2. Are you a frequent flyer? Check out Sarah's game-changing flight tips-- I bet a lot of them are new to you! (venustrappedinmars.com)

3. Loved Kait's post on 15 easy ways to pay it forward (communikait.com)

4. The essential stretch to relieve neck and shoulder pain (self.com)

5. Fellow social media nerds, check this out! The most frequently Instagram-med locations in every state (vox.com)

6. This post from Amanda is one of my favorite that I've read in a long time. Check out her thoughts how blogging as changed over the years... and stuff (meetat-thebarre.com)

And with that, let's get this weekend started! I'm heading off the grid for a cabin weekend in Big Bear Lake to celebrate MY bear's (er, panda's) birthday. Hope you all have wonderful weekends!

Labels: ,