Men Tell All - Fall Edition

Well folks, I have got some exciting news for you. Mike, the boy behind the blog, is back for his second blog-writing appearance! This is especially timely since:

1. Becca over at Becoming Adorrable is hosing an awesome Blogger Men Tell All link-up

2. As of this Monday, Mike and I have been dating for two whole years. Ah!

So without further ado... here's Mike to talk about some of things he's looking forward to this fall (#basicpanda).

Do you know what you’ll be for Halloween this year?
Generally I end up being (shocker, I know) a panda most years, but it's not currently 10 minutes before I'm going out so I haven't really decided yet... Seriously though, I attempted to be the ice bucket challenge last year and was unsuccessful because I didn’t have a good hardware store nearby in Italy, so I might try that again.

*He's not joking. Here's Mike in his panda "costume" circa 2013


...which of course prompted me to make this little gem:

I'm hilarious, I know

What is your favorite fall treat?
I brought a terrible (or amazing depending on your perspective) caffeine addiction back with me from the land of 60 cent expresso shots (better known as Naples), so as it starts to cool off any hot coffee beverage does the trick.

What TV shows are you enjoying this Fall?
I'm only like 10 years late to this party, but I'm about halfway through True Blood. Also, can't say I have ever enjoyed it, but since it's that time, I will continue watching Chargers football.

What is one goal you’d like to accomplish by the end of 2015?
The big one that I'm wrapping up soon is an MBA in Operations Management that I have been working on for about 2.5 years. It has been an incredible time management challenge during that time with two deployments, an overseas tour, and it has consumed more weekends than I want to say, but in 5 weeks it will be done.

Check out some more of the Men Tell All posts from Becca's series here!

Blogger Men Tell All

Labels: