Happy Friday everyone! I hope you've had awesome weeks thus far. This weekend, Mike and I are heading inland to Cuyamaca and Julian for some hiking and country living. So to kick off the weekend, here's a roundup of my favorite links from the past week. Warning: it's pretty holiday-heavy...
1, 'Tis the season, check out Kallie's video of holiday party hacks (butfirstcoffeeblog.com)
2. Emily's recipe for pumpkin chocolate chip cupcakes sounds delish! (cupcakesandcashmere.com)
3. I'm not much for crafts, but how cute are these DIY glitter-filled ornaments that Alex shared? (munchkinsandmilitary.com)
4. Lauren of Dressing Dallas shares 10 perfect Thanksgiving outfits, optimal for hiding food babies (dressingdallas.com)
5. Avoid a Ricky Bobby moment: everything you ever wanted to know about what to do with your hands in photos (purewow.com)
6. Bree kills it with her picks for understated holiday accessories and outfit ideas (theurbanumbrella.com)
And that's all for now... have a great weekend!
Labels: friday, link-roundup