Happy Friday (the 13th!) y'all! To help make your day ultra productive and not-at-all jinxed, I've rounded up some of my favorite links and blog posts from this past week.
Sending some blogger love to Helene, Anne, Lindsay and Erica this week. Enjoy!
1. Modern etiquette rules for the workplace (dailyworth.com)
2. No excuses for not working out while traveling anymore... 9 quiet exercises you can do in your hotel room (lifehacker.com)
3. Surprisingly helpful-- how to organize your Facebook friends (unclutterer.com)
4. Super easy hairstyles to wear to work that won't make you late (thezoereport.com)
5. So true-- Helene shares her 10 things that happen every November (heleneinbetween.com)
6. Too delicious not to pin for Thanksgiving leftovers... flaky turkey turnovers recipe (annsentitledlife.com)
7. Anne and Lindsay have done it again-- check out this awesome list of blog prompt ideas for the holidays, beauty and more (bourbonlipstickandstilettos.com)
8. Erica shares her list of the ultimate wine and cheese pairings (cominguprosestheblog.com)
Have a great weekend! I'll be spending mine putting the final touches on my first holiday-themed post of the season (I'm just a little excited about it), and lusting over Vineyard Vines Holiday Collection... sigh.
Labels: link-roundup, weekend