1. If you're into essential oils at all, you have to check out Amy's fall oil diffuser recipes. She's an EO master! (amycaudill.com)
2. Eight steps to creating the perfect blog post (inc.com)
3. Yes. Please. How to make your own giant Reeses peanut butter cup - hat tip to Cupcakes and Cashmere for the original share! (boredpanda.com)
4. This post from Bree was so insightful and honest in this post on what she's learned in four years of blogging (theurbanumbrella.com)
5. It's a little early to start thinking about Thanksgiving, but how amazing does this turkey, cranberry and sage quesadilla sound? (the cookierookie.com)
6. How blogging can help your career (levoleague.com)
Have a great weekend!
Labels: friday, link-roundup