Coming to you one day later than usual, here's a roundup of my favorite links from the past week. Enjoy!
1. I know I needed this: 13 reasons to be happy today (thedailytay.com)
2. One writer's story of how she tried to go trash-free for a day. Definitely has opened my eyes to the level of trash I output on a daily basis (cosmopolitan.com)
3. Just, yes. 10 accessories you need for fall (purewow.com)
4. Term of the month: "bleisure" travel. It refers to the blurring of personal and professional travel and is particularly common among millennials (meringcarson.com)
5. Five reputation-ruining phrases to avoid at the office (themuse.com)
6. Six fall transition pieces for work (dailyworth.com)
Have a great weekend! PS: Today is National Pancake Day!