Happy Friday, ya'll! I'm currently back in my hometown in Virginia, spending time with my family before we head to Caroline's wedding on Saturday. Oh, and did I mention I'm meeting this little nugget?
Meet Moose, my family's new puppy! Excuse the multiple Instagram posts you're sure to be seeing today...
To kick off this weekend on an awesome note, here's a roundup of my favorite links from the past week. Enjoy!
1. Basic girls make noise! 13 ways to cook with pumpkin (purewow.com)
2. Five steps for creating the perfect morning routine (apairandasparediy.com)
3. Love Kait's post on ideas to simplify your life (
4. I'll take all the help I can get here: how to freelance with a full-time job (elanalyn.com)
5. 24 life-changing productivity tools (medium.com)
6. 43 words you should cut from your writing immediately (dianaurban.com)
7. Cat shares her "Clean House Checklist"... and it's awesome! (oddlylovely.com)
8. Loved this share from Biana last week: how to curate your dream closet (thedecorista.com)
Have a great weekend!
Labels: friday, link-roundup