So many pretty pictures in that photo college, right? (Mmm, cheese). Well that's because my link roundup this week features some absolutely inspiring bloggers and thought leaders (who all take really fabulous pictures). Here's a roundup of my favorite links from this past week-- Enjoy!
1. I'm a sucker for a good cheese-plate link, especially one from decor maven, Emily (cupcakesandcashmere.com)
2. 25 things that will instantly boost your mood (thesundaychapter.com)
3. This post by Emily beautifully encompasses why you need to find community in the blogging world (and how to do so!) (betsygettis.com)
4. The perfect summer pasta salad recipe (turquoiseandteale.com)
5. I surprised myself by realizing I make a couple of these 25 common grammar mistakes-- do you? (hubspot.com)
6. From a couple who knows: 46 tips to stay healthy while traveling (theygetaround.com)
7. Applicable to any professional woman today: the new rules of social media platforms (levo.com)
8. In need of some extra inspiration? Check out Anne's tips for assembling an inspiration board (lovethehereandnow.com)
Have a great weekend!
Labels: friday, link-roundup