Weekly Link Roundup - August 21


As you read this, I'm laying poolside at the Fontainbleau in Miami (no, really I am! Check my Instagram. Note to self... post on Instagram while at the pool on Friday morning...). But of course I wouldn't leave you hanging without a roundup of some of my favorite links from this past week! Enjoy...

1. No washing needed! Ashley has your guide to three days of buildable hair (thegritsblog.com)

2. Are you making these common coffee mistakes? (thrillist.com)

3. If you want to plan a trip to anywhere in Europe, you need Margo's guide to Europe by season (theoverseasescape.com)

4. Such a feel good post from Erica - 11 happy tips for twenty-somethings (cominguprosestheblog.com)

5. Seven awesome book recommendations from Sheryl Sandberg (themuse.com)

6. Do's and don'ts for becoming a morning person (hubspot.com)

7. Truth. 10 things every women needs to do before turning 30 (cosmopolitan.com)

8. Hello veggie goodness. Check out this recipe for grilled vegetable quesadilla with goat cheese and pesto (domesticate-me.com)

Now I'm off to help my dear friend Caroline celebrate her Bachelorette weekend. Stay tuned for a very spicy weekend recap! (just... maybe not on Monday morning).

Labels: ,