Weekly Link Roundup - July 3


Happy Friday, everyone! Hopefully, you are not at work today ("Independence Day Observed" = best thing ever), and enjoying some relaxing time off! I've been talking a lot about myself on here the past few days (did you catch my extended Palm Springs recap?), so I'm happy to showcase some articles written by people other than myself that I thought were just awesome from this past week. Enjoy!

1. This chart of the Best Jobs for Every Personality type is scarily accurate. How does yours stack up? (cominguprosestheblog.com)

2. If you're just starting a blog, Helene and Angie have some awesome tips (heleneinbetween.com)

3. Super helpful: 24 tips on how to travel on a budget (travelettes.net)

4. 100 ways (!) to build community this summer by Jessika (ohmyhandmade.com)

5. A great blogging resource: how to get ahead with your editorial calendar (korywoodard.com)

6. So much yes. I might have to write a whole post about this article on 6 confidence boosters for women (leanin.org)

7. Small changes, big impact. 44 ways to get fit this summer (elitedaily.com)

Hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July! Go America!

Labels: ,