Happy Friday! It's been quite a busy week around these parts, so I'll just get right to the point: here are some of my favorite links from the past week. Enjoy!
1. Why we're more creative when we're tired (bufferapp.com)
2. A guide to the ideal length of everything online - including blog titles (socialmediatoday.com)
3. Love a good psychology of branding post: what men and women think about colors (hubspot.com)
4. For those days when the minutes are crawling by: what to do when you're bored at your job (dailyworth.com)
5. I will most definitely be trying out this gluten-free zucchini lasagna recipe in the near future! (lmld.org)
6. 7 cheap beauty products with awesome reputations (shefinds.com)
7. There's a genre for everyone on this list of 30 solid summer beach reads (purewow.com)
Have a great weekend!
*Linking up with Amanda over at Meet at the Barre for my Friday favorites.
Labels: friday, link-roundup