Hello friends and happy FRIDAY! This Friday is especially awesome since I am heading to Palm Springs (for the first time) later today. I don't know much about it other than that it's a super-hot resort town, but it's a "dry heat" (whatever that means). You can expect a full recap of our Palm Springs adventures next week, but in the mean time, here are some of my favorite links from the past two weeks, since I didn't quite get around to my link roundup last Friday. Enjoy!
1. Emily over at Ember Grey is so great at composing inspirational posts; maybe her monthly inspiration boards have something to do with that! (embergrey.com)
2. I always appreciate a good blogging resources roundup, but this one is especially great-- love the link about getting over impostor syndrome (theblogmarket.co)
3. Looking for some perfect summer nail polishes? Nina has you covered (wearflowersinyourhair.com)
4. In hopes of becoming a morning person: 8 things everyone should do before 8 am (medium.com)
5. Short on time? Check out this 30 minute high-intensity total body workout (greatist.com)
6. If you're constantly adding to your reading list like me, check out this list of 70 books picked by TED talk speakers (ted.com)
7. Great article for young professional women: 5 ways to position yourself as a leader at work (forbes.com)
8. Fellow San Diegans take note: 10 spots to drink bottomless mimosas in San Diego (eater.com)
Hope you have a great weekend!
Labels: friday, link-roundup