Happy Friday guys! Sorry for the late post today; 12 hour Thursday workdays don't jive well with Friday blog writing... Anywho, here are some of my favorite links from the past week. Enjoy!
1. 12 morning rituals to help kick off successful days (themuse.com)
2. Let's be honest, we could all use this guide: how to drink at weddings (thrillist.com)
3. How much time you should sit each day, according to health experts (washingtonpost.com)
4. Social media inspiration: 20 brilliant Twitter cover photo examples from real brands (hubspot.com)
5. If you haven't heard about Christine's June "Blogger Booty Challenge" yet, there's still time to join and catch up! (socalledhomemaker.com)
6. How to be successful at whatever you do (thewonderforest.com)
7. Just in time for summer: 27 unexpected foods to grill (greatist.com)
Have a great weekend!
Labels: friday, link-roundup