Happy Friday guys! In case you weren't aware today is the best day EVER since... I get to see Mike today! As we speak, I'm en-route to Virginia where I'll be saying a quick hello to my fam and then driving to Norfolk to welcome Mike back to the United States! Eee! (I'm a little excited, so sue me).
Anyways, while we wait for Mike's arrival, here are some of my favorite links from the past week. Enjoy!
1. A girl can dream... loving this "Aloha Themed" bridal shower (stylemepretty.com)
2. Thoughtful read: 4 ways the environment impacts productivity (journal.enrou.co)
3. I love a creative publicity stunt... check out this one for "Jurassic World" (adweek.com)
4. 10 great summer beach reads from Andrea (rearviewmirror.tv)
5. 10 tactics for better work-life balance (fizzle.co)
Have a great weekend!
Labels: friday, link-roundup