Weekly Link Roundup - May 29


Happy Friday lovelies! I know this week was a short one, in light of Memorial Day, but I still feel like I managed to cram the usual amount of stuff into it. That being said, here are some of my favorite links from the past week. Enjoy!

1. 6 ways to get motivated right now (dailyworth.com)

2. The new rules for office fashion (glamour.com)

3. I could have used this on Memorial Day... 5 tips to make your red lipstick last all day (zanita.com)

4. In case you still aren't convinced about the power of visual marketing (pegfitzpatrick.com)

5. LC does it again... Berry and lavender almond whipped ricotta toasts (laurenconrad.com)

6. 5 useful apps to edit your photos for Instagram (thenectarcollective.com)

7. I'm trying to get more into meal-planning, and Sarah's got it down! Check out her June meal plan (totalbassetcase.com)

Hope you have a great weekend!

Labels: ,