Weekend Recap: Craft Beer & Cleaning Supplies

It's Monday evening and I've finally parked my butt on the couch, which is the first time all day I haven't been go-go-going. Plus, I seem to be on a roll with late postings lately, so let's keep it going with a belated weekend recap, shall we?

On Saturday I joined a few friends at the North Park Festival of the Arts, a street festival with live music, vendors and delicious food. But let's be honest, we weren't there for any of that. Instead, we spent the majority of our day at the North Park Beer Block, a craft beer festival featuring 30+ San Diego breweries. Ciders, IPAs, lagers, stouts... pretty much any beer you could possibly want to try, all up for tasting.

And the best name award goes to...

After quite a few hours of drinking, we (of course) continued drinking in North Park, with stops at Seven Grand and The Office, which is a Mad Men-themed bar with a killer dance floor.

I spent the majority of Sunday deep-cleaning and prepping for the arrival of one of my very best friends, Sarah, who is coming to visit for Memorial Day weekend! This isn't Sarah's first trip to San Diego, but I'm sure we'll still spend lots of time doing some tourist-y activities, so stay tuned for some more SD must-see posts!

Halloween circa 2012, for Sarah Lu's first San Diego visit, dressed up as Toddlers & Tiaras. Still one of the coolest things we've ever done.

I hope you all had wonderful weekends! Does anyone have any fun Memorial Day plans?

Labels: