Weekly Link Roundup - April 4


Hi friends! This edition of the weekly link roundup is coming to you a day late, since I'm currently in fam-jam vacation mode. Nevertheless, here are my favorite links from the past week!

1. Three ways to wear jean shorts right now (glamour.com)

2. Just in time for Easter... how to make jello-egg shots (huffingtonpost.com)

3. A handy list of wardrobe staples from Emily at cupcakesandcashmere.com

4. Check out this brilliant Instagram advertising move by Lord & Taylor. Also now I really want that dress... (adweek.com)

5. Crawfish boil? Count me in! Things to do in San Diego this April (thrillist.com)

6. Five things you need to STOP doing in order to become more productive (careergirldaily.com)

7. Love this "quick and dirty" upper body HIIT workout (greatist.com)

8. Three easy ways to make your lunch hour count (levo.com)

And lastly... who else is partaking in Helene's #30photosinbetween Instagram challenge? This is my first time doing one of these and it's been a little bit of a struggle, but I guess that's why it's called a challenge. Check out my photos so far on Instagram here!

Labels: ,