I don't know about you guys, but this week has been absolutely bonkers (work-wise) and I'm even more excited for the weekend than usual, if that's possible. However, I still managed to find some wonderful links to share! Enjoy.
1. Some good food for thought on "emotional intelligence" (lifehacker.com)
2. Keeping with the spring cleaning theme, here are 18 spring organizing DIYs from Jennifer (tatertotsandjello.com)
3. Lately I've had a weird craving to go to a blowout bar (why?). Maybe I'll start with this tutorial instead (stylemepretty.com)
4. Always a fan of new beauty hacks. Here are 15! (thesundaychapter.com)
5. 10 common blogging mistakes you might be making-- thanks Angie and Sarah! (venustrappedinmars.com)
6. Planning a vacation soon? Check out these travel-packing tips from Ciera (yourstrulyciera.com)
7. Not a new post but still helpful! 4 tips for finding your blogging niche (elleandcompanydesign.com)
8. Love the breakfast recipes on here: 52 healthy meals in 12 minutes or less (greatist.com)
What are your favorite links from this past week? Also does anyone know who won that awesome Nikon camera and Kate Spade giveaway today? I'm going to go ahead and assume it wasn't me (sigh), but I'd like to congratulate whomever did!
Labels: friday, link-roundup