Happy Friday everyone! Man, this week was a long one, huh? Just me? Okay. Anyways, here are some of my favorite links from this past week; enjoy!
1. There's always an occasion for champagne cocktails! Here are ten sweet recipes (realsimple.com)
2. The five-minute workout you can do at the office (levoleague.com)
3. How to commit to blogging on a regular basis (xosarah.com)
4. Love this healthy twist on egg-salad (feastingathome.com)
5. Great for spring cleaning: how to declutter your makeup stash (kylaraemccabe.com)
6. Posted this for yesterday's #30daysinbetween: loving these Orange and Park California state prints! (orangeandpark.com)
7. Seven leadership skills to help advance your career (howdesign.com)
Hope you find one (or all) of them useful. Have a great weekend!
Labels: friday, link-roundup